Wearing a song.

Jessie J Nobody's Perfect





When I'm nervous I have this thing yeah I talk too much

Sometimes I just can't shut the hell up





And I hate that I made you think that the trust we had is broken

So don't tell me you can't forgive me
Cause nobody's perfect



If I could turn back the hands of time
I swear I never wanna cross that line
I should of kept it between us but no I went and told the whole world how I feel and oh

But I never meant to hurt you, I know it's time that I learn to
Treat the people I love like I wanna be loved
This is a lesson learnt and I hate that I let you down and I feel so bad about it
I guess karma comes back around cause now I'm the one that's hurting yeah
And I hate that I made you think that the trust we had is broken


Today i'm feeling like a Jessi J. in one of her amazing songs.
With Love.
K.

ps: I don't smoke.

4 commenti:

  1. Eccole le famose foto che non ho potuto vedere in anteprima! Belle ma preferisco 1000 volte quelle dello scorso post!
    Love u, D.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Mi ripeterò..belle foto davvero!! Cool style!

    Ruby
    www.plusgfashionblog.com

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Grazie Rubyyyyy!!!!!
      Ci si vedrà tra un paio di giorni in quel di Padova :D
      ora che me ne torno a venezia per un paio di giorni andrò a trovare degli amici di Padova! Ti penserò con lo Spritz in mano! (quanto mi manca quel contenuto di alcol pari a 0 ma dopo 3 però sei tronco)

      Elimina
  3. belle e particolari queste splendide foto, molto sensuali.
    grazie per il tuo bellissimo commento sul mio post di Buenos Aires, mi sono commossa.
    un abbraccio grande!

    RispondiElimina

Hey ciao... Dai, fatti avanti! Lascia un commento, una traccia della tua visita così sarai ricambiato! Al prossimo post.
Kevin


www.nicolaskevin.com